I am a commercial interior and fine art photographer – based in beautiful Vancouver, BC – with a focus on architecture and urban environments. My portfolio consists of an evolving and diverse collection of works – projects that reflect my interests, experiences, and unique perspective. My style typically emphasizes strict compositions, clean lines, and muted palettes – with a vision that aims “to bring scale and scope into frame and focus”. In addition to straight photography, I also produce creative collections of digital, architectural abstracts – inspired by my passion for design and the modern aesthetic.
My images have been featured in numerous print and online publications, and shown internationally. A growing selection of works are available exclusively in limited editions via Pablo & Paul (Munich), with new partnerships and opportunities currently in development.
For inquiries about print sales and licensing; exhibition and publication; commercial services, rates, and availability, please contact me directly. Thank you, and enjoy!
Press & publications
• Design Ideas : Squared Spaces
• Photography Served (Behance) : Squared Spaces
• Brand Magazine : Symmetrical Processing
• enVoyage (EVA Air) : Shape-shifting Architecture
• Art Collection + Design : Hybrid Fantasy
• Bone Magazine : Feature Interview
• WebUrbanist : Architectural Kaleidoscopes: Buildings Spun into Fractal Art
• The Creators Project (Vice) : Turning Architecture Kaleidoscopic
• Wired : Photog Transforms Oddball Buildings Into Dizzying Kaleidoscopic Images
• Huffington Post : Trippy Fractals Capture The Kaleidoscopic Beauty Of Architecture
• Designboom : Kaleidoscopic Architectural Compositions by Cory Stevens
• Mein Bild von München II
• This is East Van I & II
exhibitions & showings
• Pablo & Paul Pop-Up | BoConcept, Munich | 2015
• Mein Bild von München II | Praterstrand, Munich | 2013
• This is East Van II | Interurban Gallery, Vancouver | 2012